Trick-or-treating parents and kids shouldn’t ignore safety precautions, despite the excitement of the candy-filled occasion.
The safekids.org website advises:
- Use crosswalks and sidewalks, and pay close attention to your surroundings.
- Children younger than 12 should only trick-or-treat with an adult.
- Opt for costumes that are easy to see under dim light, and don’t obscure vision.
- Make sure costumes fit properly, and have every child carry a flashlight or glow stick.
- Adults should drive with extra caution on Halloween night, watching for trick-or-treaters darting nearby.
Copyright © 2023 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Leave a Reply