Mosquito repellents can keep bug bites and related illnesses at bay, but you have to apply it properly.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency advises:
- Always read the product’s label.
- Never put repellent near the mouth or eyes, and use it carefully around the ears.
- Never put repellent on open skin or on a wound.
- When applying to the face, spray onto hands first, and then rub onto face.
- Spray only in well-ventilated areas, and avoid inhaling fumes.
- Never spray repellent near food.
Copyright © 2023 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Leave a Reply