Changes in estrogen levels can lead to loss of hair in new moms. Most women return to a full head of hair by the time baby turns one.
The American Academy of Dermatology suggests how to cope with loss of hair just after birth of a cbild:
- Use volumizing shampoo and conditioner.
- Don’t use a shampoos labeled as “conditioning.” It can weigh down hair and make it look thinner.
- Choose a conditioner made for fine hair.
- Don’t put conditioner on the scalp. Only apply it to the ends of the hair.
- Don’t use any heavy conditioner labeled “intensive,” which can weigh down thin hair.
Copyright © 2023 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Leave a Reply