An asthma action plan can help people with asthma handle an attack quickly and safely.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends:
- Creating the action plan with your doctor’s assistance.
- Including in your plan the asthma treatments taken daily, including the type of medications and when taken.
- Including a plan for long-term asthma control.
- Including a plan for an asthma attack.
- Noting when it’s appropriate to visit the doctor or go to the emergency room.
- If the plan is for a child, giving the plan to anyone who cares for that child, including daycare providers and teachers.
Copyright © 2023 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Leave a Reply