If you’re trying to lose weight, taking a look at your eating habits is a good place to start.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advises:
- Keep a food diary, and be aware of habits that lead to overeating, such as eating too quickly or out of boredom.
- Think of ways to change these habits, and avoid the signals that may trigger them. Replace unhealthy habits with healthier ones.
- Make habits that you can’t avoid healthier, such as by bringing a healthy snack to a meeting.
- When you catch yourself doing something unhealthy, stop and think about why you’re doing it.
- Praise yourself for good choices.
Copyright © 2023 HealthDay. All rights reserved.