Seniors need to see a dentist regularly for a checkup and cleaning. And it’s a good idea to bring some information to share with your dentist.
The American Dental Association advises that you bring:
- A written list of your over-the-counter and prescription medications, supplements, herbs and vitamins.
- A complete list of allergies and other medical conditions.
- The names and contact info of all of healthcare providers.
- Information for an emergency contact, in case of a serious medical problem.
- Insurance cards for any dental plan or Medicare.
- Any partials or dentures, even if you don’t wear them.
Copyright © 2022 HealthDay. All rights reserved.